Thursday, July 16, 2009

Abs, calories, my death and skinny bitches!

So, seeing that I am pushing the scale over 96kg I felt I needed to do something! You know the older you get the more difficult it becomes, its not like we are 16 again and can in 1 week go down enough to fit into that nr8 jeans!

So, I started again with road walking, but huffed and puffed so much on a 5km race that I decided I need extra training to get into better shape, you know I dont know why they call it a 'fun run'.

Gym, need I say more, that 1 word destroyed my whole exsistence, no really, I know now what abs are, I feel them constantly throbbing, please dont make jokes, it hurts when I laugh!!! Oh and I am the fat chick at the back of the aerobic class, yes, that one, to one you point towards and skinner to you girlfriend that at least you dont look like that yet!!

That gets me to the skinny bitches, you know the ones, they weigh something like 45kg and has never weighed anything more! The ones that can eat a slab of chocolate without picking up a gram!!!! I walk past the sweet shelve and pick up a kg! The ones that looks at you and think 'I will never let myself golike that!', oh its also the ones that would say (in conversation that you are part of) that they sometimes 'forget' to eat, I mean WTF if you forget to breath you will be dead, how on earth do you forget to eat????

Do you want to know how I know these skinny bitches so well? I used to be one of them!!! Ja, I kid you NOT! I used to fit into the tiniest cut off jeans and I looked faboulus!! With a waist that thin everything else looks better!! What happened you may ask? Well I fell preggers, not that I blame my gorgeous gift I got out of the deal, I blame myself, yes, I ate koeksisters out of the packet like its crisps or popcorn! I ate like it was the end of the world soon! And I never knew that the more you weigh, the more food you need to sustain the bigger 'you'.

That brings me back to calories! Ja I am counting them and trying my darndest to eat less, but I had 4 ja 4 lamb tjops the other night, it made me feel real sick, so maybe this whole new outlook is not as unconsievable as I thought, maybe I can do it, you know there is 3 pedal pusher pants at the bottom of my cupboard thats nr 14 and I really dont want or nead to be a skinny bitch again, if I can only fit comfortably into those pants I will be happy, very happy and if I can walk a 5km race without feeling like I am going to die, maybe I will even push that up to 10km, who knows what the summer of 2009/2010 will hold for me???

1 comment:

  1. keep going girl!!!! you can do it and be part of the skinny bitches.lol xx

    ReplyDelete