Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Guess who's back, back again....

Has it been almost a year since my last blog?? Cant be!! So, what has changed over the past year? Not much really, oh ja, I have discovered Locnville and Jack Parow, dont even mention 'Die Antwoord' their lyrics can be dealt with in a blog all on its own!

I am really useless at this blogging thing, its difficult to put my thoughts into words on a pc screen, everything I write sounds so cool in my head, but looks so daft on here!!

I have made some new friends and lost some friends, you know it comes from both sides and if there isnt mutual nurturing of a relationship it will wilt down and eventually die....

Oh, how can I forget! I learnt to watch soccer!!!!!! Viva Bafana Bafana Viva!!!! I can also blow the vuvuzela and I had such a blast with the opening game! Seeing a whole pub of people standing up to sing Nkosi Sikelele was great! Goosebumps!! Waiting for our second game tomorow! Go, make us proud!

Ai, my bloggie, I will try not to be so scarce again...

AJ

Signing off..

No comments:

Post a Comment